ALL CLASSROOM COURSES ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
New! Campus Services Training Calendar
The FY 2020 EHSO Instructor-Led Training Calendar for Campus Services is now available in the column on the left-hand side of this page. Click the link to be taken to the calendar!
Lab Safety Training in BioRAFT
Research Lab Safety, BBP, Biosafety, General Laser Safety, and Lab Safety Awareness training modules have moved to BioRAFT
- Log into BioRAFT: www.emory.bioraft.com using your Emory ID and password.
- Your sponsor/PI will need to add your name to his/her Members tab in BioRAFT.
- If you are due to update any of the training modules mentioned above, follow the prompts to update your training.
- If you work at Yerkes: Continue to use ELMS to complete the Yerkes Lab Safety and BBP training. You will receive credit for the EHSO Research Lab Safety and EHSO BBP training in BioRAFT. You will need to complete Biosafety (if due for the 3-year update) in BioRAFT.
- If you have received instructions for a temporary account in BioRAFT, follow instructions provided in the introductory email. Use the option “(Click here for other access methods)” – small text on left side of screen.
- For Department administrators or Compliance Liaisons: if you would like to see the training status for personnel in your group and/or department. Please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EHSO offers online and in-person training for all Emory Employees. Use our website to do the following:
- For help with ELMS, please visit Non-EHSO Course Support.
- For a list of EHSO-provided trainings, check our Courses & Codes page.
- For more training resources, check our Resources page for resources like our "Toolbox Topics."