COVID-19 Related Guidance for Return to Campus
Based on the current COVID-19 conditions in Atlanta, Emory's Environmental Health and Safety Office has developed guidelines to promote a safe environment on campus. Our priority is to protect the well-being of all members of our community and campus visitors. Following these guidelines will help keep our community safe and healthy. This guidance is intended to supplement the guidance on Emory Forward.
Guidance documents will continue to be updated and modified to align with public health guidance and university policies for both Summer 2021 and advance of the Fall semester. The guidance below is relevant for current conditions.
- General Guidance for Return to Campus
- Conference Rooms/Meeting Spaces
- Classrooms/Lecture Halls
- Physical Education, Exercise, and Recreational Facilities
- Shared Office Spaces
- Performing Arts (Vocal Music)
- Performing Arts (Instrumental Music)
- Performing Arts (Dance)
- Performing Arts (Media Production)
- Performing Arts (Theater)
- Teaching Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Shop Spaces, Academic Skills Trade, Maker Spaces